Members selected for this program will agree to meet the following minimum participation requirements:
- Work at least 2 and no more than 9 prescheduled 12 hour shifts a month
- Respond when available to personnel call backs to help staff the Fire District during large incidents.
- Must maintain a valid Oregon Driver’s License, and be insurable by the district.
- NFPA Firefighter 1 Certification
- NFPA Driver/Operator
- NFPA Apparatus Equipped with fire pump Certification
- Oregon EMT or higher
- S-130, S-190, L-180
Members who are selected in this program will become part time employees of the Fire District and will fall under the personnel policy of the District.
All qualified applicants will be tested with the following criteria:
- Physical agility
- Oral Interview
- Background check approval
We are accepting applications at this time.
Ready to apply now?
Have questions about our Part-Time Firefighter Program? Use the form below to contact us.