Seeking applications for the position of part time Administrative Assistant.
Crook County Fire and Rescue is seeking applicants for the position of Part Time Administrative Assistant. Please go to the district web site to download an application for this position. On the web site you will also find a part time Administrative Assistant job description.
Minimum Qualifications and Certifications
- High School or equivalent education
- Ability to work effectively in an independent work environment
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work effectively with the public and staff
- Over 18 years of age
- Computer/Software skills including database experience
- Previous work experience with public budgeting and HIPAA compliant data entry and communication.
- Step 1:
- Oral Interview Panel
- Step 2:
- Chief’s Interview
- Step 3:
- Background Investigation
- You may contact Paula Landrus at 541-447-5011 with any questions about the application and testing process.
- Competitive salary
- PERS eligible
- Sick Leave
Completed applications will be accepted until Wednesday, June 8th, 2022.
Please email your completed application packet to email@example.com or drop it off at Crook County Fire & Rescue, 500 NE Belknap St. Prineville.