Members selected for this program will agree to meet the following minimum participation requirements:
- Work at least 2 and no more than 9 prescheduled 12 hour shifts a month
- Respond when available to personnel call backs to help staff the Fire District during large incidents.
- Must maintain a valid Oregon Driver’s License, and be insurable by the district
- Oregon EMT or higher
- 18 years of age
- NFPA Firefighter 1 Certification
- NFPA Driver/Operator
- NFPA Apparatus Equipped with fire pump Certification
- S-130, S-190, L-180
Members who are selected in this program will become part time employees of the Fire District and will fall under the personnel policy of the District.
- Paid on-call
All qualified applicants will be tested with the following criteria:
- Physical agility
- Oral Interview
- Background check approval
If you require an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact Dan Freauff or Dave Pickhardt at 541-447-5011.
To Submit An Application:
Provide accurate, complete information and your initials or signature where requested. Do not attach a resume or reference one.
Mail or hand-deliver your completed application and cover letter to CCF&R, 500 NE Belknap St., Prineville, OR 97754.