Daily Burn Regulations
For daily outdoor burning regulations, choose one of the following:
Download your copy of the Crook County Outdoor Burning Regulations.
Questions about burning restrictions?
- All commercial burns require a DEQ permit. Check the Burn Regulations for more information!
Air Pollution Advisories
- Click here for the Department of Environmental Quality’s open burning page and Air Quality Index (AQI)
Materials Prohibited from Burning
- Rubber products (including tires)
- Household Garbage
- Petroleum and petroleum-based materials
- Industrial waste
- Dead animals
Please remember: BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR!
It is against the law to conduct any burning that:
- Unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of life or property
- Creates a public or private nuisance
- Is a hazard to public safety